Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daniel Jones

Here we go! Daniel Jones update:

Questionable (Lower Body): Jones suffered a lower-body injury in the last game, leaving his status uncertain for the Walk-On's Independence Bowl against Temple. (Updated December 04, 2018)

Ah, the stealth DNP-"Preparing for the draft"

He has to go now. The Giants will take him in the 5-8 range if someone else doesn't take him sooner. They're not going to take the black guy, and nobody should take the Missouri guy. This was the last piece to fall.

Can't blame him. Will be fun to root for a Duke QB (that's not a backup) in the NFL, which hasn't happened since Dave Brown, I think?

Also fun to watch the draft this year, to see if he goes to a desolate post-apocalyptic situation like the Bucs/Lions or joins fellow racists in the Patriots organization.

Also fun to watch the draft this year, to see if he goes to a desolate post-apocalyptic situation like the Bucs/Lions or joins fellow racists in the Patriots organization.

Truly a ton of possibilities. Just off the top of my head, those you mentioned plus Dolphins, Steelers, Giants, Chargers, Redskins, Broncos all in play.

That will be awesome! I'm certain the Pats fans will give him plenty of leeway as he develops after Brady and Belichick leave.

In the latest mock draft-

31. New England Patriots
Daniel Jones, QB, Duke. We're assuming Tom Brady won't play forever and after shipping Jimmy Garoppolo to San Francisco in October 2017, the Patriots land their next franchise quarterback of the future here. After a good 2018 season, Jones could improve his stock with a strong showing at the Senior Bowl.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom