Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Basketball 2017-2018

I'm assuming Grayson Allen will be projected top scorer at something like 18 PPG/4 APG/4 RPG

That sounds about right, depending on how limited the rest of our offense is.

Tempo should be around #200 nationally this season if we're going Triple Towers. Bagley/Carter can probably run the floor really well for bigs, but not as well as Tatum/Kennard or Ingram/Jones or Winslow/Jones at PF/SF. Duval's strengths and weaknesses, if used properly, should be able to counter some of that tempo slowing. Should see a lot of Duval going 1 on 2 or 1 on 3 on his one-man fast breaks, and scoring relatively efficiently in those situations because that's what he's great at. Lots of "no no no yes" plays that eventually become "this is fine" plays once we get used to it.

I'd much much much rather see him average 12/10 than 15/8
Really? I think we'll need his scoring. Outside of Allen, no one is proven. Bolden won't score a ton, Duval can't shoot but will probably get 10-12. Carter probably 12-14. I think Bags is around 16pts and 7rebs.

This video proves Axes right twice. 1) Vrank can't rebound well because he is not athletic. 2) Bagley is a super-talented, athletic freshman and therefore we will win the title.

This video proves Axes right twice. 1) Vrank can't rebound well because he is not athletic. 2) Bagley is a super-talented, athletic freshman and therefore we will win the title.

1. Yeah
2. Not going to say we "will" win the title, but I really like our squad.

Yeah, that won't piss anyone off at all.

Great PE song. Elton-esque backboard slaps. The appearance of a kid who looks like Alex O.

I love it.

^so we are just gonna go ahead and double-down with Nike while ADIDAS is under federal investigation. Sound strategy.

Also can't wait to get the "Duke is associated wtih LeBron who sucks" crowd going.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom