Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Coaching

We now have 11 consecutive 25-win seasons. 20 of the last 21 seasons have seen 25 wins.

North Carolina has never had such a streak (Dean Smith's longest was 9). Kentucky has never had such a streak.

13 conference wins this year is the most since . . . 2015.

The 2001 and 2010 national title teams also won 13 conference games.

We now have 11 consecutive 25-win seasons. 20 of the last 21 seasons have seen 25 wins.

North Carolina has never had such a streak (Dean Smith's longest was 9). Kentucky has never had such a streak.

Don't hide the ball. Those teams played 16 game schedules. 2014 Duke also went 13-5 in conference. 2012 Duke went 13-3 (how?)

Don't hide the ball. Those teams played 16 game schedules. 2014 Duke also went 13-5 in conference. 2012 Duke went 13-3 (how?)

The most incredible thing about 2012 is they probably should have gone 15-1 in conference play. Choked at home against Miami and FSU.

I believe that's the only Duke team that's gone undefeated on the road in conference since like 99 right? There should be a TDF produced 30 for 30 on that.

I'm gonna give these guys a shout-out for effective use of the bench and the 2nd half defensive adjustments (namely Grayson diving in the zone). ND played pretty well tonight, and the Devils broke them.

Good work.

I don't remember him making a shot after that adjustment and even committed an offensive foul.

Allen fucked us in the end but K fucked us for 39:30 for making zero adjustments.

Even a marginally competent coach would not be dumb enough to put the ball in the hands of the dumbest player in school history rather than allow the team’s best shooter to tie the game.

Forest Gump should’ve been a decoy.

Should've pressed UNC more. It might have given up a few easy transition buckets, but giving them the full shot clock every possession was a disaster. Switching up the aggression would have hopefully thrown UNC off.

Why do our bigs never put their hands up on defense? They never so much as waved at UNC shooters in the middle of the zone. One of a thousand little things that pissed me off about last night's game.
I blame last night's shitshow equally on the coaches and Grayson. I think it was 50/50 between the two.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom