Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Football 2018-2019 Discussion

Duke entering the game with Pitt ranked 11th in the ACC in offensive production and Pitt is ranked 13th!

Both teams suck on offense

What a fucking debacle defensively. Gave up 52 points to a team that completed 5 passes. Embarrassing performance.

Just beat at least one of Wake/UNC and get to a bowl. All I want out of the season at this point. Probably finish 5-7, though.

I'd bet the cost of 2 simultaneous blowjobs that Miami covers the -7

The line is now up to +9.5 so you may have to add on the cost of a hand job, and if it goes to +10 look out

I've missed this. This happened at least once a game for 3 of my 4 years at Duke.

Beat Miami and became bowl eligible! Bad news is Joe Giles-Harris didn't return after a knee injury

Per ESPN Football Power Index, Duke has a 5% chance to beat Clemson. LOL.

Huge win for the program tonight. Snapped a 13-game losing streak against non-Wake/UNC/GT opponents, which dated back to the lateral game in 2015. Feels so damn good to have finally beaten the Canes again. Defense really stepped up. Offense is still trash though.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom