Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

So this kid says Duke is his dream school. He's an SG ranked #12 in 2022. Given that he's already 6'4" and probably 16 years old, you might expect him to grow even more. We should be all over him.

Jesus, so we seem to be out on Christie, and now we're out on Griffin. Seems about right.

need to lock up Keels. I mean WE NEED SHOOTING, FUCK.

I mean, yes, we always need shooting, but it feels like our nadir was 2018-19, and we're on the upswing. Steward is a top-notch shooter, several guys we're recruiting like Christie and Baldwin are elite shooters, and even A.J. Griffin has some good numbers from outside. Both Roach and Kennedy Chandler are okay, too. Then there's Baker and maybe Hurt at the forward spots who are quite efficient even if they can't create their own shots.

Jesus, so we seem to be out on Christie, and now we're out on Griffin. Seems about right.

need to lock up Keels. I mean WE NEED SHOOTING, FUCK.

We are not out on Christie.

Sure hope not, but that last 247 article where he doesn't mention us isn't ideal.

Has there been any other updates? Please provide if so....

The 247 guys have said Christie to Duke for months and said Duke is still after him as of last night.

Trevor Keels is a good shooter, as well. He shot 39% from 3 over the summer. He's not as good as Christie but he's definitely fine, and he'll continue to develop.

Does anyone know what the deal is with Charles Bediako? If we can't land Banchero, I would LOVE to get a commitment from Bediako.

7'0 big man out of Canada. He has a big frame and appears very athletic. If we're going to recruit multi-year big men, getting athletic, long, and offensively raw big men like Mark Williams and Bediako works because they should hopefully fit K's defensive scheme with rim protection.

Does anyone know what the deal is with Charles Bediako? If we can't land Banchero, I would LOVE to get a commitment from Bediako.

7'0 big man out of Canada. He has a big frame and appears very athletic. If we're going to recruit multi-year big men, getting athletic, long, and offensively raw big men like Mark Williams and Bediako works because they should hopefully fit K's defensive scheme with rim protection.

I have heard he is not any good. I'd bet he goes to Alabama.

On 247 we have a 100% CB prediction for #3 Patrick Baldwin, #13 Max Christie, and #15 Kennedy Chandler. Trevor Keels, #18, is currently predicted to go to UVA but it's only 1 prediction, and there has been rumors that he's a big Duke fan and begging for an offer.

Is the staff treating Roach as OAD? Or is Chandler that much better? Or do we expect to have both? I don't really have access to 247 due to the paywall.

Is the staff treating Roach as OAD? Or is Chandler that much better? Or do we expect to have both? I don't really have access to 247 due to the paywall.

I'm not sure what the staff is expecting, but I hope they're recruiting as if Roach will be one and done. I think Roach will be one and done, but even if he's not, you can't take the risk of being left without a point guard. That team will have too much talent to not have someone play point guard like the 17 team did.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom