Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Exhibition Games Thread

ZackM

Administrator
Staff member
Northwest Missouri State tonight at 7pm, Bowie State on Nov 4th at 1pm.

I like Duke to win both of these games.

Today is the one-year-minus-one-day anniversary of Marques Bolden's greatest performance as a Duke basketball player.

EDIT: Changed "plus" to "minus" because absolute accuracy is vital.

Last edited:
39.5 seems like too big of a spread to me but then again Bagley and Carter are going to feast. The frontline for NW MO State is essentially 3 Jordan Tuckers, size-wise. Their PG can fill it up but he's never faced a defender with athleticism and size like Tricky.

I'll bet all my ecash that at some point in a post game interview, K is going to say some version of "We played a really good team tonight". Doesn't matter if we win by 50 with Tucker, Goldberg, Robinson, Besser, and Birkenstock playing the entire second half.

Last edited:
Have thought about it. Duke's going to cover.

We beat Virginia State last year by 31 w/o Tatum and Giles and Bolden looked like a beast.

This was fine. Might be an easy year for the analytics nerds here. The key posts will be "Why terrible FT shooting hurts a basketball team" and "Javin DeLaurier has the best plus-minus on the team."

So DeLaurier is better than Bolden, but we kind of suspected that going in.

Sad to say I wasn't impressed with any of our depth players. This feels like another 2016 type of year but with less shooting.

Godukes box scores are wrong. They have Javin with one block, that's definitely wrong. Seven rebounds for him looks wrong, too, but I'm not sure about that one.

8JyW5X3.jpg

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom