Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Exhibition Games Thread

Speaking of the shirts.. how do we feel about those? I haven't fully formed my opinion.

I will go out on a limb and say that I am for equality

I think equality gets handed out too freely. It should go to the people who've earned it. Some people are a lot more equal than others.

I feel that I'm an exceptionally equal person.

I guess Grayson and Trent are going to be playing A LOT today.

I'll be super fucking pissed if Allen or Trent get injured because they had to play 35 minutes vs Bowie State in a game that doesn't count.

This was fun. Exhibitions are always the high point of the season, when we run, run, run, go 12 deep, dunk all over everybody, dominate the boards, and get to jerk ourselves off about how much on-paper talent we have and dream of how we're going to dominate all year and have coaches saying stuff like "We played an NBA team today, what can you do?"

Gotta enjoy the good times before it's January and we're losing to Georgia Tech and BC while going 6-deep with a 4-guard lineup that includes Alex O'Connell and getting physically dominated and outcoached night in and night out.

Speaking of hands, it's weird how Bagley seems to have Carter hands when rebounding and Bolden hands when catching bounce passes. It's like he misunderstands the physics of how a ball bounces back up of the floor.

Pantone, I don't even think we need to wait until January for the letdown. I expect us to beat Elon by 14 in a game where we trail by three at the half.

"Looks like K is going small to match the speed and shooting of Elon here". Can't wait for this moment.

I think 3 of Tucker’s shots were in and out. Looked good. Just having a hard time getting them to fall

He needs a little more arc on the shot, I think. I didn't think he was bad by any means. He just missed. The only thing I didn't like was his jacking one up instead of getting the last shot of the half.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom