Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Food and Alcohol

I love edibles so much more than I ever loved alcohol. I doubt I'll ever move to another place where they aren't legal, it's insane how much it's helped me with relieving knee, shoulder and ankle pain.

Cannabis in any form has exactly the opposite effect on me. It makes me hyper-aware of the pain I experience on a daily basis and makes it seem downright life-threatening.

The only drugs I've found that remotely help me with pain are opioids. And now you can't do them without fear of a fucking fentanyl overdose.

M Kokko remains awesome. They have made a Nashville Hot version of the chicken sandwich, which raises it a level. They made my ramen normal instead of spicy, which brought it down a level, but still awesome.

I also may have seen a 15" dick in the bathroom at Parts and Labor. I am not 100% sure because I immediately averted my eyes because he looked up and I shuffled into a stall because I would have had no shot of any urine coming out.

I also may have seen a 15" dick in the bathroom at Parts and Labor. I am not 100% sure because I immediately averted my eyes because he looked up and I shuffled into a stall because I would have had no shot of any urine coming out.

I was just going to say hi, you didn't have to scurry off like that.
This sounds like a setup for something that @Topher might have been filming. Didn't know that you guys were working together.

I was just going to say hi, you didn't have to scurry off like that.
This sounds like a setup for something that @Topher might have been filming. Didn't know that you guys were working together.

The voyeur market is just waiting to be tapped

Finally got some of that Secret Aardvark sauce. Really like it. Kind of a weird flavor, but in a good way. The ideal level of spiciness. I got a small bottle of the habanero one to start. Might try the variety pack.

It remains my favorite overall sauce for all purposes. I’m gravitating more to the super hot sauces now, because it takes one tiny dab for an entire meal. I find them much more cost effective, if you can handle the crazy level of heat from just a speck of them.

Wondering if any of those are hotter. The habanero one is hot, but I could basically put unlimited quantities of it on something and still have it be edible.

I find if you just use a lot of butter and let it get hot enough, it works perfectly. I like the edges of my egg crispy, and that's my method. Sometimes I have them runny and sometime I have them over hard. All I do if I want them a little runny is turn off the heat immediately after flipping them.

Speaking of eggs, about to get the chicken and pickle biscuit (with an egg on it) from Monuts. One of my favorite food items in town.

It's got all the flavor profiles on it. You've got the ranch dressing and pickles, which make it tangy, the chili-infused honey, which makes it spicy and sweet, and the chicken and biscuit, which make it savory. Adding the egg gives it some moisture.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom