Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Frank Jackson

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketb ... te-a-story

I don't really care about all the feel-good stuff in this article. This is what jumped out to me:

"I want to make sure exactly what I'm comfortable with there," Jackson said of his Duke visit. "I want to hang out with the guys, see how they are and how they are with their coaches and kind of build a better relationship with the coaching staff and have a better feel for the environment."

Jackson said the toughest thing weighing on him right now is the relationship he feels he has with the coaches at other schools, especially Stanford.

"I need to make sure," he said.

Frank's school pick will be done "quietly," Al Jackson said, and the decision should come in the early part of September.

Right after visiting this weekend. Looks like Kunderwood cancelled those in homes he was scheduling.

CHS what's your read on this one?

Last edited by a moderator:

Any streaming for this shit? I really want to watch him thank the mormon god and his teachers for 10 minutes

DurhamSon said:

Right after visiting this weekend. Looks like Kunderwood cancelled those in homes he was scheduling.

CHS what's your read on this one?

Stanford.

It's a testament to the god awful moderation on that site that you haven't been banned.

best4heisman said:
It's a testament to the god awful moderation on that site that you haven't been banned.

What does that say about the moderation here?

I don't troll here anymore. I did briefly because, let's be honest, a few here are easily riled up. However, the group here is much smarter than the collective group at TDD, so trolling here could never be a long term thing. I actually enjoy having discussion here.

Next week in Jerry Meyers' 2016 ratings update, Frank Jackson disappears from the top 100.

This one doesn't register at all with me emotionally. Desensitized to elite commitments. I wonder how IC is taking all this.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom