Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Frank Jackson

They honestly think this is the precursor to them getting Smith Jr.

Wow, IC is like a collection of all of my posts about UNC, except they are dead serious.

"Come to Duke where you can skip your Mormon Mission trip and no one will question your morality"

This soon-to-be-d00kie is vastly overrated. There is a reason that d00k is the only top-tier school who looked hard at him.

Until Smith actually announces, I am not counting Roy out. If Jackson goes to dook, that hopefully eliminates them. In a head to head between Carolina and State, I would hope that any quality basketball recruit sees the merits of playing for the Tar Heels.

Smith's injury helps UNC. I saw somewhere that he'll miss most or all of his senior year. Which means he might want to attend a school that doesn't need him to start. Cat Barber is expected to go pro next spring. Meaning Smith will have to start and play a lot of minutes. So if Smith thinks he might want a year of not being in the hot seat so he can fully heal, UNC might be a more comfortable fit.

Giles probably won't go there if that's the case. No way he goes there with 3 4s.
---------------------------------------------ftzoc wrote:
Off topic, but Clint Jackson (who's usually pretty reliable with info) just posted this:
Clint Jackson ‏@clintjackson1 56m 56 minutes ago
More good news for Duke fans -- after a conversation with a credible source today; Duke is gonna be tough to beat for Wenyen Gabriel too.

Full of unintentionally hilarious thread titles as well:

Malik Monk (we're still in it)

Theo Nails Long Jumper In Practice

Justin Watts going to Uruguay

Prayer Request

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
This one doesn't register at all with me emotionally. Desensitized to elite commitments. I wonder how IC is taking all this.

I don't get a chub from anything less than top 10 player these days.

This post:

This is no longer the team that produced Hansbrough, Marvin Williams, and Brandan Wright.

Paradoxically, it's no longer that team because it WAS the team that 'produced' Hansbrough, Williams and Wright.

Wow, IC is like a collection of all of my posts about UNC, except they are dead serious.

"Come to Duke where you can skip your Mormon Mission trip and no one will question your morality"

This soon-to-be-d00kie is vastly overrated. There is a reason that d00k is the only top-tier school who looked hard at him.

Until Smith actually announces, I am not counting Roy out. If Jackson goes to dook, that hopefully eliminates them. In a head to head between Carolina and State, I would hope that any quality basketball recruit sees the merits of playing for the Tar Heels.

Smith's injury helps UNC. I saw somewhere that he'll miss most or all of his senior year. Which means he might want to attend a school that doesn't need him to start. Cat Barber is expected to go pro next spring. Meaning Smith will have to start and play a lot of minutes. So if Smith thinks he might want a year of not being in the hot seat so he can fully heal, UNC might be a more comfortable fit.

Giles probably won't go there if that's the case. No way he goes there with 3 4s.
---------------------------------------------ftzoc wrote:
Off topic, but Clint Jackson (who's usually pretty reliable with info) just posted this:
Clint Jackson ‏@clintjackson1 56m 56 minutes ago
More good news for Duke fans -- after a conversation with a credible source today; Duke is gonna be tough to beat for Wenyen Gabriel too.

Full of unintentionally hilarious thread titles as well:

Malik Monk (we're still in it)

Theo Nails Long Jumper In Practice

Justin Watts going to Uruguay

Prayer Request

If there was a D-F hall of fame, this post would be a first ballot selection.

You can write any number of tragic sonnets using nothing but IC thread titles.

I'm trying to figure out what this post is supposed to mean

good for him .... K & his hemrhoids recruiting staff does it again .. Dook Still Sux !!!!

This one is the most stunning piece of non-logic I've ever seen:

"Smith's injury helps UNC. I saw somewhere that he'll miss most or all of his senior year. Which means he might want to attend a school that doesn't need him to start. Cat Barber is expected to go pro next spring. Meaning Smith will have to start and play a lot of minutes. So if Smith thinks he might want a year of not being in the hot seat so he can fully heal, UNC might be a more comfortable fit."

Lol'd irl at "hemorrhoids recruiting staff." I want to know the thought process that led to that burn.

And yeah, the above post was the one that jumped out at me too. Almost too good to be real.

Lol. Doesn't care about five-star recruits because odds are they won't win a title as freshmen.

Posted: Today 11:05 PM
Let dook get their five star recruits! Odds are..
....it's not going to make that much of a difference. Last year was a rare exception. It's HIGHLY unlikely to have three freshmen come in and dominate, and that goes for ANY school. You have the Fab 5, and then Ky a couple years ago, and you possibly have Hansbrough and co. That's about it from what I can remember.
Dook has had their fair share of five star busts too! Who's to say that these next group of five star recruits won't include a who don't live up to expectations? Last year was a rare exception in college basketball with dook.

More great news. The '17 team will put all kinds of pressure on the opponent's defense.

thewiseben said:
Are they experiencing their in-season losses as part of a movie montage, complete with a power ballad soundtrack?

Don't yet realize the montage world has moved on to Anno Domini beats. Would lose less.

Kind of looks like a lesbian.

12238099_10153797227249456_6498274366515945629_o.jpg

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back