Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

Oh ok. I never see him post anymore.

Any Allen quotes? I'll gain some respect for him if he owns up to the last two plays.

Why do you guys allow him to use the DukeForum handle if you don't like his posts?

Ahh, the years old question. Many have tried to have him switch the twitter name but alas no one has been able to successfully convince him to do so. I just don't follow it.

He said he was hoping the defender would bite on his pump fake. K then mentioned that unc switched on that play as if it was something they hadn’t considered. Gump then mumbled something about wanting to get the shot up in hopes it went in or was rebounded for a kick-out.

Honest to god if I was Zack, if we don't win it all I would lock this thread and delete any post made after Apr 5 2015.

I would be legit happy with one of those Men in Black memory erasers wiping out the last three years of his career here. I never want to think about them again.

I enjoyed his sophomore year too. Junior and senior years have been about as much fun as watching Greg Paulus and Josh Hairston play as upperclassmen.

Honest to god if I was Zack, if we don't win it all I would lock this thread and delete any post made after Apr 5 2015.

I would be legit happy with one of those Men in Black memory erasers wiping out the last three years of his career here. I never want to think about them again.

I enjoyed his sophomore year too. Junior and senior years have been about as much fun as watching Greg Paulus and Josh Hairston play as upperclassmen.

Sophomore year is when the tripping bullshit started and that became his identity. Game winner over UVA was fun, as well as stealing one in Chapel Hill. But it's a pretty damn forgettable year.

Total shit. I've never loved and hated a player more. Last night was just the worst he could possibly be, coming on the heels of a game where he looked like he had turned the corner.

Fuck expectations, expectations are for suckers.

Pinson was a potential OAD freshman. He should be better than Allen, but it doesn't change your point.

Pinson's stock had dropped considerably his junior/senior season. He was the #1 recruit his freshman and maybe sophomore but it drastically dropped. I don't think Pinson was ever considered a one and done prospect his senior year or his freshman year at UNC.

It's almost Like seeing a train about to hit another train head on. You know it's going to be ugly but you just cannot turn away. Grayson starts the, "I'm going to fuck with the other team's guys" buIIshit and he totaIIy Ioses his focus and does something stupid.

Reggie Miller had some really nice words for Grayson during the round 1 telecast. Much respect for Reggie for that.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom