Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

I have no doubt that he is instructed to shoot them when he’s open. But why is he spotting up so deep when there’s no one around him?

What I don't get is that he refused to shoot early (passing up multiple shots). Then he hits a few and starts jacking.

I have no doubt that he is instructed to shoot them when he’s open. But why is he spotting up so deep when there’s no one around him?
This was the biggest issue with his shots. The 21-22 footers were available, but he was taking 25-26 footers anyway.

IDK how Duke overcame the horrid 3-point shooting other than having Syracuse cough up 16 TO's to 7 by Duke-

Grayson shot terrible 30 footers over and over and, that wasn't the reason Coach K ripped his jacket off!

Duke shot an abysmal 5 of 26 (19.2 percent) from three, its worst three-point shooting game since … well, since the last time it played Syracuse, back in February.

I'm going to chalk that shooting performance up to Cuse's defense. Just not a normal game for us to be in, so perhaps rhythm or some other mental aspect was a factor in those shots not dropping (even if most were wide open).

Will be a much faster tempo game on Sunday, so we'll definitely put up more shots, and hopefully get in a more comfortable rhythm on offense.

Sorry you didn't leave after your sophomore season so we'd never have had to experience the last two years. Would've been better for you and for us.

See ya. Hopefully we can turn the corner from this sensationalized bullshit all of the tripping stuff has cast over the program for three years in a row.

There has never been a more disappointing career arc in my time supporting Duke basketball than this guy. It's really unfortunate because he was inches away from cementing his legacy with that final shot, but, it didn't go down. I'm not hating, it just is what it is.

I'm glad the program will stop have every single fucking foul dissected and blown up on social media.

Duval to blame? lol

Ayers is a bitch and Grayson had a horrible night. A far worse night than his recent poor performances. I don't hate him and will still be thankful for the title he secured as a freshman. I just don't know what happened to Sophomore Grayson.

Also, how fucking incredible was it that he makes a one legged leaner from 3 with 6 seconds left to cut the score to down 4, but couldn't make an open 3 for two fucking games straight.

I'm just sick of watching seniors for so many other teams hit clutch threes while we got nothing from him this season in that regard outside of a relatively meaningless bout against MSU

I think his decline was caused by two factors: the national backlash received from his trips and being expected to defer to one-and-done freshmen his upperclassman years.

I think his decline was caused by two factors: the national backlash received from his trips and being expected to defer to one-and-done freshmen his upperclassman years.

Not a good sign for his pro prospects then, cause if he hopes to make a roster he'll also be deferring to a bunch of superior basketball players.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom