Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

Lucky he had the freshmen to bail him out. He did have a ton of steals and some timely threes. But just awful for the most part.

Still have to love K's reaction and the Crazies though.

He outplayed UNC's senior. The college basketball landscape has changed... and Duke more so than others. I think it 100% changed his career trajectory.

Maybe he was just wiping sweat, but it appeared to me that Duval was wiping away tears early in that Grayson speech video. My opinion of him ticked up about 10 notches based on nothing but that.

That dick Jay Bilas made a good point. Allen had to help integrate more teammates into this program than any other player in Duke history. The Tyus team, the Ingram team, the Tatum team and the Bagley team were all part of the Allen era. It's like he has dealt with 4 completely different dynasties of Duke basketball, whereas those Redick teams all seemed to blend together, for example.

Made 3rd team All-ACC:

Third Team
Grayson Allen, Duke, 119
Matt Farrell, Notre Dame, 89
Ty Jerome, Virginia, 67
Josh Okogie, Georgia Tech, 57
Omer Yurtseven, NC State, 54

I know he has had an up and down year, but he was a bit robbed in the awards category. Joel Berry makes 1st team? Look at their numbers, looks at each player's contributions to the team....Grayson has been better. I know we are critical of GA, and this is not a board for homers, but this is such bullshit.

ND game probably his best game of the year overall. Terrific shooting and I thought he played really good D in the zone.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom