Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Javin DeLaurier

The offensive foul when he was moving to get out of the way of Zion was ridiculous.

Just 4 fouls in his last two games combined (and one today was Cam's fault for throwing a bad pass). That's the biggest key for him.

Said it in the game thread, but he looked like Amile today (except with a bit more lift of course).

His FG% is north of 80%. I know there are some qualifiers to add to that statistic, but impressive nonetheless

^that is fabulous production. Independent of those stats, his D was really great lastnight. He put up a wall to shut down several TT drives to the net off of switches

In the pantheon of low-usage undersized starting centers of the late Kryzewski era, Javin still has a chance to pass Lance and Amile if he keeps improving.

I think Amile was a lot better, mostly because of his vastly superior offense. He was easily Javin's equal on defense (especially when you consider that he didn't foul as much).

See to me it comes down to finding a way to get and hit open shots. I'm not optimistic RJ will shoot less or better. So I think we need Cam to become the 40% guy he can be and for K to trust AOC more.

Yeah, we need a consistent outside shooter and either Cam has to get his shit together or AOC becomes serviceable on D and K can play him 10-15mpg.

I was unable to watch the game - I read that aside from a couple mistakes, Javin put forth a pretty good shift

Him and Javin combined for 20 (on 8 of 9 shooting) & 15 with 5 blocks and only 1 TO in 39min tonight - the perfect 2 headed center

(also, Javin has apparently made 19 of his last 19 FGAs (with the obvious and appropriate caveat that shots where a foul is called do not count as misses))

Last 7 games:

7pts
4.6rebs
1.9blks
1.1stls
2.1fouls
19.3mpg
92%fg
22-24fg

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms