Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jayson Tatum

He probably got the cookout plate with a hot dog and two corn dogs as sides, with a peanut butter milkshake to wash it all down - also known as the Hairston Special.

I have a friend who always goes for the two corn dog sides.

torontoduke said:
Do they really have a peanut butter milkshake?

There are like 50 different types of milkshakes. Seasonal ones are eggnog and watermelon.

I always get the barbecue tray with hushpuppies, onion rings, and a mint-oreo milkshake. Absurd that the whole thing costs $6 after tax.

Take out the onion rings and put in a corn dog. Substitute milkshake for giant sweet tea and that's my typical Cookout order. I love the place.

ChibCU said:
torontoduke said:

There are like 50 different types of milkshakes. Seasonal ones are eggnog and watermelon.

cookout_burger_restaurant_menu-1.jpg

torontoduke said:

It's interesting to me that you find that more surprising than the fact that you can get two corn dogs as sides for a hot dog.

Fair comment - but please understand that a peanut butter milkshake is a pretty exotic concept to this northerner.

sivartrenrag said:
torontoduke said:

It's interesting to me that you find that more surprising than the fact that you can get two corn dogs as sides for a hot dog.

The strawberry cheesecake shake is godforce. I've never tried the mex hot dog. Good lord can you imagine your shits after?

KevinStrickland said:
The strawberry cheesecake shake is godforce. I've never tried the mex hot dog. Good lord can you imagine your shits after?
I like the blueberry cheesecake.

thewiseben said:
Onions, fries, and hushpuppies?

The idea of a vegan milkshake is slightly revolting.

There's probably something non-vegan in the hushpuppy and/or onion ring batter.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom