Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jayson Tatum

KevinStrickland said:
The strawberry cheesecake shake is godforce. I've never tried the mex hot dog. Good lord can you imagine your shits after?

I alternate between the strawberry cheesecake and the orange push up. Dey gud.

I've never had Cookout. There isn't one around here.

thewiseben said:
Take the lid off, dip the straw into it, eat it off the straw like ketchup off a French fry.

Please tell me you don't do this...

thewiseben said:
Cookout/Tatum and you have a deal.

If Cookout had Tater tots, I would suggest "Tatum Tots."

The other problem is that sounds like a youth organization he'd run.

I like seeing these things but end up being too lazy to watch them again ("i'd like to thank god first and foremost...") after I already know where they're going, so i'll wake up at 8:50 and go back to sleep by 9:10

Sweet I'll be at church in music practice, so I can scream FUCK really loud if he chooses SLU.

rome8180 said:
I don't think I've ever watched a commitment.

Watched Ingram "live" (fucking feed was 30 seconds behind Zack in chat), not that suspenseful since I knew where he was going.

Watched Winslow live - that was a good one, even though again we knew he picked us already. I felt like shit for wanting him to skip the intro stuff even though he was crying

Okafor/jones - Had to follow DBC chat from a bus stop on my phone. Not fun

Jabari - Took a 30 minute shit at work to follow some kind of chatroom from my phone. Didn't realize he was fat at the time.

Only Jabari had any element of suspense to it, if I recall.

Only watch if you can stand them talking about their family/teachers/god for 10 minutes

I might have watched Kyrie. Or maybe I watched the replay. It's tough to remember since it was basically two minutes long.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom