Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jeremy Roach

Agree. Those two a long with Roach, Johnson and whatever big we get would be an enjoyable team to watch. Who the hell knows how the defense would look though.

Looks better than Boogie which lessens that blow. Johnson is who I want though. Give me Johnson, Roach and 2 bigs. Everything else is just a bonus.
You live in Kentucky. You've got to sabotage Johnson's love for UK somehow.
I’ll make a fake Johnson account announcing for Duke and UK fans will threaten to behead his grandma I’m sure. Maybe that’ll help.

He specifically mentioned watching Duke Blue Planet and the Instagram in the article about his commitment. Our social media team really has done wonders for our image.

Looks better than Boogie which lessens that blow. Johnson is who I want though. Give me Johnson, Roach and 2 bigs. Everything else is just a bonus.
You live in Kentucky. You've got to sabotage Johnson's love for UK somehow.
I’ll make a fake Johnson account announcing for Duke and UK fans will threaten to behead his grandma I’m sure. Maybe that’ll help.
Goad some of their fans into racial slurs.

It's nice to have a plan in place for 2020. It felt like in the 2016 recruiting class (the Tatum class) and the 2017 recruiting class where we stopped recruiting Quade Green, then lost Matt Coleman to Texas, and then got on with Duval late who wound up being a poor fit, that for back to back years the staff did a really poor job planning out their point guard recruiting.

In 2018 we had Tre Jones, but would've also had Garland if Tre Jones elected to go elsewhere. In 2019 we were set up (it seemed) with Hampton if he reclassified, but Jones came back so that solved that. Now in 2020 we have Roach locked in. This is nice to see three years in a row after the debacle we had at point guard three years in a row with Thornton-Matt Jones (lololol)-Duval

Reactions: TBC
Obviously, it will be 'La Cucaracha', which will be played when he is announced by the band. The brass will sound awesome.

He's going to decommit if Tre Jones comes back another year. He literally said he chose Duke because the coaching staff is certain Jones is leaving next year.

I get that you want your PG to be able to shoot. But this still sounds like a player who will play early for K. His player comparison is Kyle Lowry.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom