Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jeremy Roach

The COVID 5th year being granted as late as spring 2021 is so irredeemably stupid i'm almost as mad at the bureaucrats who made that kind of reflexive garbage decision as the shameless 24/25/26(!) year olds who should be fucking embarrassed to still be playing but are actually the opposite in bragging about it

JFC... can you even imagine? I gotta say... going straight towards another Blue Blood who we play would really raise all sorts of questions about wtf happened here, and would feel like a big slap in the face of Scheyer and the program. I won't speak for anyone else but it would really be hard to sympathize at all or hope for anything but a letdown for him

Last edited:
Every team will be involved in this one. Let him play for Pope. Don't go play for Cal.

Trilly noted that Roach and Hunter Dickinson are repped by the same agent. I'm sure this is an agent-driven decision.

Best of luck to Roach wherever he ends up (as long as it isn't UNC).

Arkansas makes sense, Calipari sneezes on a guard and they end up as an NBA all star. Would also track with sharing the same agent as Dickinson and this being nothing but a cash grab

I gotta believe he was going to explore the draft, and he and Scheyer agreed that if he does he can’t come back to Duke because Scheyer can’t get another quality portal guard without assuring that player that Roach isn’t coming back.

So Roach declares and enters the portal and Scheyer is free bring in another guard.

I’m a bit surprised that there’s seemingly no return possibility. It would make sense to explore the NIL market, use it as leverage, and return to Duke for a bump in pay.

I’m a bit surprised that there’s seemingly no return possibility. It would make sense to explore the NIL market, use it as leverage, and return to Duke for a bump in pay.
I think its NBA first and NIL second.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom