Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jordan Tucker

His body language is straight garbage. Yea it sucks riding the bench all year, but all the other scrubs get out there and play with verve. He might be decent as a junior if he sticks around.
How was his face though? I was watching on a small laptop and it was tough to tell if it was strong.

It wasn't a strong face. It compared to a freshman Bolden face with a twinkle of transfer in his eyes.

Seems like every time we get the feeling a kid will transfer, we're right about it. Only exception that comes to mind is Bolden, but we're also not out of the woods with him.

If you're not getting minutes over Justin Robinson, you are either a massive bust or such a behavioral issue that it's better just to cut bait anyways

I only am disappointed for future depth purposes as I'd prefer to have more upperclassmen around in future seasons. Best of luck to him though.

Anyway, I don't think I would recognize him. Good luck wherever you end up, Jason Taylor.

I'd bet on Nova.

He knew what he was in for in terms of floor time - the staff promised him nothing (as it should be).

He apparently has a skill that was needed on this team, and could not make it happen. I agree with the comment on future depth, but most of these kids refuse to wait their turn. I can appreciate that to an extent.

Tucker transferring is about as surprising as Duke giving up 93 points to FSU yesterday.

I'll remember him even less than players like Alex Murphy and Olek Czyz, assuming he doesn't become a star elsewhere.

It's crazy. You would think that a kid who waited to commit for the possibility of coming to Duke would recognize he probably wouldn't play much as a freshman on a team who has multiple 1st round NBA picks.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom