Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Kevon Looney

Seems that no one can be too sure of the time of announcement or the school he chooses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welp. We have a little over an hour to come to grips with relying on a junior Amile Jefferson to give 30+ mpg in the frontcourt next season. **SIGH** </3

I do like that in the end, he just said fuck it, who cares who sees this, let's get it over with. Very Grayson Allen of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's going to announce his intentions to play lacrosse at Johns Hopkins or something. When everyone looks confused, he'll be like, "Wait... what did you guys think I was announcing?"

Pantone287 said:
He's going to announce his intentions to play lacrosse at Johns Hopkins or something. When everyone looks confused, he'll be like, "Wait... what did you guys think I was announcing?"
That would match the "Strangest recruitment" comment.

Florida just handed out "indefinite" suspensions to 3 players. Guess they want to make sure there's room for Looney.

Photo of THE HATS!!! Edit: NOT HATS, but BANNER THINGS!

BX7EngkCYAAN2xV.jpg:large

Thanks, Pantone287. This takes the cake as the worst thread in Duke-Forum.com history. Worse than the Austin Nichols and Tarik Black threads.

Real talk on UCLA - they could be really good if it all comes together with certain players developing and staying.

PG Zach LaVine
SG Jordan Adams
SF Kyle Anderson
PF Kevon Looney
C Tony Parker

When do we start spinning this to mean the following:

1. Looney knew there was a good chance of Jabari and/or Hood staying for another year.

2. Looney thought he couldn't beat out Amile or Reid Travis.

3. Looney is an ass.

???

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
When do we start spinning this to mean the following:

1. Looney knew there was a good chance of Jabari and/or Hood staying for another year.

2. Looney thought he couldn't beat out Amile or Reid Travis.

3. Looney is an ass.

???

rottendevil
Role Player
612 posts this site
Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report

Posted: Today 2:18 PM
Re: Kevon Looney announcing on Halloween
I believe Mr Looney was scared off by the competition for playing time at Duke. With Semi and Jefferson we are in good shape. Plumlee will be much better by next year and Justise suddenly decides to show up with Okafor and Jones after talk earlier in the year of the possible trifecta. It all makes sense. If you can't stand the heat of winning a position in practice then Duke is not the place for you.

Last edited Today 2:20 PM by rottendevil

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom