Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kids

That is odd krs. Is teething a possibility? I know that is really high for teething but just a thought since pain doesn't seem to be an issue.

On a side note, I just finished up having dual pink eye which I got from my son who had pink eye and an ear infection all at once. So much fun.

Thain said:
That is odd krs. Is teething a possibility? I know that is really high for teething but just a thought since pain doesn't seem to be an issue.

On a side note, I just finished up having dual pink eye which I got for my son who had pink eye and an ear infection all at once. So much fun.

My post should have made it clear that it's not odd.

My son just went through something similar last week. 3 days out of school. Acted pretty much normally and ate fine, but the temperature would just spike at different points of the day. Used Tylenol flu and that seemed to help. Doc tested him, and called it a mild flu, but left it up to us to use the Tamiflu prescription he gave us.

physicsfactor said:
Teething is the worst. Kid slept through the night for so long there. Teething ruined it.
The crying was tolerable, if pitiful. The runny noses, though? Urgh.

Thain said:

On a side note, I just finished up having dual pink eye which I got for my son who had pink eye and an ear infection all at once. So much fun.
You should consider better gifts next year.

aiw said:
Thain said:

What are you, some kind of doctor?

DukeNukem05 said:
aiw said:
Thain said:

What are you, some kind of doctor?

Just an experienced parent.

aiw said:
Thain said:

Did not read your post but ok.

DukeNukem05 said:
Thain said:

You should consider better gifts next year.

Seriously!! Or maybe learn how to proof read.

Who gives a shit about them? Increases our workload when they're sick. They should ask us how we feel.

Love it when the little man can keep himself entertained for a while:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that 6-8 week mark was awful...little guy is finally starting to sleep better now though. Did you all do anything for sleep training?

Nothing other than a schedule with us. We had him down by 8:30 or so and let him sleep until he would wake up. When he woke up we fed him. We gauged if he really needed you eat by how long he slept. By 3 months he was sleeping through the night so any time he woke up after that we started letting him cry/put himself back to sleep.

We started the cry-it-out training at four months, and he was sleeping through the night after 3 nights of that.

We indulge our child with milk breaks whenever she wakes up and flips out. She is spoiled rotten, but IDGAF. She can sleep in our bed if she wants to, until she is 25. Don't care.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom