Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Marvin Bagley III

So, the alley oop attempt that he missed but immediately got the rebound and laid it in was really incredible. The missed part was so impressive. When he caught the ball in the air, he wasn't facing the basket, but turned in the air and nearly dunked it.

I'm also convinced he misses bunnies on purpose to pad his rebounding as he knows he's gonna score when he gets the board.

Shooting 35% from 3 after the St. Francis game. Better than Justise Winslow, Luke Kennard and NBA 3pt% leader Jayson Tatum at the same point in their respective careers.

If he's 33% and Trent is 35%+ then we're going to be really tough to beat.

I don't know why K has Carter switch. I think that's part of what's hurting our defense. He absolutely cannot guard perimeter guys but K insists on everyone switching.

So, his ball screen defense is a big problem. Get ready for every time we play from here on out to pull him into high ball screens every play and attack him.

Whatever you guys think of this season, there must be concensus in this guy.

Incredible player.

Bagley puts up some incredible stats. 32 and 21 as a freshman, lmao GOAT.

The Jabari Parker of this team. Dominates the whole offense, not asked to play defense. Doesn't even pretend to try on that end until late in the game.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom