Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Marvin Bagley III

It's only been a half hour since the shootaround started ...

Reviewing known facts:

- Finished the game he was apparently injured in, though (as I recall), no one mentioned anything about the injury at the time

- Held out of the next game as a "precaution"

- Three games later, he's "improving" but they want to be sure he's "good" for March

This is what we get for going full Calipari with our roster and recruiting.

I guess Javin and Bolden have been injured this year. So I sort of take that back.

Have any of you guys seen this twitter account and the claims they are making, https://twitter.com/KneeMarvin

To sum things up, he is claiming:
-Bagley is done for the year and his dad is pretty involved and wants him to be healthy for the NBA
-Stating Bagley hasn't practiced for 1.5 months - and that explains his 'defense'

Anyone worried this may be true?

I'm worried about a lot of possibilities with Bagley. Simply never playing again for Duke is the least of my concerns as a fan, personally. I'm on #TeamBagley when it comes to whether he would help or hurt us, given we've moved to zone full-time, but if the explanation for this lingering injury is that he actually has a lingering injury, I would take that over any other possibility right now.

Yeah. Why would they pick the time they did to shut him down for the year? Why would Duke call it a minor injury when they have mention "no timetable" for ingrown pubic hair every year? Doesn't fit.

Well, I guess you could read it as Bagley's dad finally getting his way. And the "minor injury" indicating that the staff is hopeful that they can talk him out of it. If they have sold their soul that much though, fuck them. They deserve whatever they get.

Have any of you guys seen this twitter account and the claims they are making, https://twitter.com/KneeMarvin

To sum things up, he is claiming:
-Bagley is done for the year and his dad is pretty involved and wants him to be healthy for the NBA
-Stating Bagley hasn't practiced for 1.5 months - and that explains his 'defense'

Anyone worried this may be true?

Damn.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back