Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Marvin Bagley III

Bsi3_Pfy_HrBfC0l-fETHzL1rKTX6KR4xL1FSWQi6cg.jpg

I can't believe he won it after missing 4 conference games. Meanwhile 2013 Mason Plumlee was robbed by some asshole on a VTech team that didn't make the tournament.

I have watched the rebound dunk by Bagley a bunch of times now. It seems pretty clear that the miss was actually a lob to himself. We've talked about him doing that all year, but I am convinced.
Yeah, the shot really had no chance of going in. Either he took a REALLY horrible shot or he was throwing it up to himself. I think you're right.

What a pussy Dakich is. During the BT/GT game he just said that he thinks Bagley is a great player, but during those 1st 20 minutes against VT, he felt Bagley was all about himself, but that was it.

What a hedge.

Last edited:
Still not sure that "just give it to Bagley" is our best offense. Grayson maybe should have taken more than one more shot after starting 5-5 from three.

Still not sure that "just give it to Bagley" is our best offense. Grayson maybe should have taken more than one more shot after starting 5-5 from three.

I am firmly in the "just give it to Bagley" camp. I'd rather he have the ball and make the decisions than anyone else on the team. I've thought Duke has been at their best when he was the clear #1 option. I admit I am biased as I honestly feel he's the best player I've ever seen play at Duke.

I just don't think he needs 15 more shots than anyone else. He can be the highest usage player.

I just don't think he needs 15 more shots than anyone else. He can be the highest usage player.

15 more shots than anyone else is definitely on the extreme end of things. I just want him taking the most shots.

When he's not scoring 30 points, his piss poor defense is hard to make up for. He's always about 2-3 steps slow on the rotation.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom