Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Matt Jones

deepdarkblue said:
Notre Dame is exactly the right kind of team for Matt to play against, a squad full of unathletic, crafty old Y players.

SI298_TK1_00918_0.jpg

Who you callin' unathletic? I can levitate, mother fucker!

Looks like he's being possessed by Satan.

He had a good 3 game stretch to end his career. I wish he hadn't peaked as a sophomore but he's still one of the ~50 players in Duke history to win a title for the program, while Kennard likely never will be.

Fouled too much tonight, but who the hell didn't? Good end to his career. Was instrumental in winning an ACC title with his big 3 and an NCAA title with his Gonzaga performance and his defense on Dekker.

Wish he became the shooter he was supposed to be, but he had a good career and won a title. He's a guy we get to remember fondly.

I'll miss this guy a lot. It's a shame he'll be remembered partially for his shooting slumps. Glad he had his big threes in 2015 and this year, but mainly I'll remember the tons of deflections and steals, and occasional shut-down defense, on teams that didn't have a lot of either.

Glad he went out with some decent offensive games. Only fond memories despite senior shooting slump.

30% change he makes every single one. 70% chance he misses every single one

Does he try to get into coaching? I don't see even Europe being all that excited about him.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom