Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA Draft Discussion

I haven't really crunched the numbers, but I'd imagine that there's a chance Sexton goes higher, just because he's a guard and maybe the best one.

Unfortunately, the Lakers probably played too well for Boston to get their pick. I believe there are 10-11 teams with a worse record. What sucks about that is Carter is now a reasonable pick in the 2-5 range.

If Kentucky returns three of Green, Vanderbilt, Richards, Washington and Gabriel- and I think they could return more than three of that group- they will be in the preseason top 3. And rightly so.

The best/highest rated game of the entire season next year could be the November opener between Duke and Kentucky. I believe they've moved the Champion's Classic up to be the opener.

Other teams to watch outside of the ACC re: the draft and/or FBI stuff are Gonzaga, Auburn and Arizona, who are all in the Maui Invitational with Duke. Arizona will be gutted.

Feels like another Gonzaga 1-seed year.

Agree Stop.

Green
Quickley
One of their freshman wings
Vandy
Richards

Very solid group and they'll actually have some veterans.

Agree Stop.

Green
Quickley
One of their freshman wings
Vandy
Richards

Very solid group and they'll actually have some veterans.

I don't like it. None of those guys are alphas. I haven't seen any of them projected to go lottery next year. The only projected 1st-rounders, Vanderbilt and Richards, are projected 24th and 25th for 2019 (Nbadraft.net). They aren't even 1st rounders on Givony's 2019 mock.

And it's not like they are grizzled veterans. They'll be sophomores- younger than Bolden. :tearsofjoy: And they aren't good, anyway. Vanderbilt is brick city and Richards has struggled- he looks like freshman Bolden right now.

Looks like an 8-10ish loss team to me. Maybe worse. Tennessee and Auburn will be the best teams in the SEC. They essentially return their full rosters from their regular season title teams.

Compare Kentucky to Duke who is projected to have picks 1, 2, and 3 on Givony's 2019 mock.

They have two really good wings coming in, I think Green makes a big jump next year and I think Vandy will be the go to guy.

They have two really good wings coming in, I think Green makes a big jump next year and I think Vandy will be the go to guy.

Vanderbilt can't shoot at all. 43% on 2s, 62% from the FT line, and he's only tried 1 3-pointer all season (and missed)

Great rebounder and energy guy. He's like Javin, IMO.

I hope like Hell you are right and he is their go to guy! Haha. With his injury history, don't be surprised if he goes pro regardless of where he's projected.

I'm the biggest hater out there. If Vandy returns then I'd project him as a 14-15ppg scorer. They won't have any big time scorers but a bunch of guys in that 10-15 range.

If you want but I'd refer to you as Line. Fizz and Son have the best names though.

EatMe is my personal favorite.
I'll be honest, I completely forgot that one.

This all started because I did a lineup and shortened players names to DeL and Car. People hated it so much I started just doing it for everyone's name.

TBH, in real life I'm a big nickname guy. I call very few people by their given name.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom