Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA Draft Discussion

Trent coming back would be awesome. Duval would probably be an overall positive but imo there is no way he comes back

I think Zion plays 25-28 minutes. He's not in great shape but it's not like he's Sean May. Only guys I think play more are Tre, Cam and RJ. And of course Trent if he comes back.

I trust absolutely zero in regards to Duke height/weight listings as well as injury reports. K acts like the real info could lead to WW3.

Reactions: TBC
In reality, I expect him to have lost a good 20+ pounds before he ever plays a game. We generally see marked improvements in physique between when our freshmen set foot on campus and the beginning of the season.

In reality, I expect him to have lost a good 20+ pounds before he ever plays a game. We generally see marked improvements in physique between when our freshmen set foot on campus and the beginning of the season.
I watched Zion last night and he looked to be in better shape than a few weeks ago. VERY explosive. He wants a steal and a dunk on every defensive possession. Eye test could certainly be decieving me. But he played every minute until they were up by 40 in the 4th quarter.

New mock by Givony.

4. Sacramento Kings- Marvin Bagley III
6. Chicago Bulls- Wendell Carter, Jr.
30. Atlanta Hawks- Grayson Allen
41. Orlando Magic- Trevon Duval

I'd sacrifice Marvin to Sacremento in a world where Allen still got to be a first round pick despite his issues.

My hope is increasing that we get Gary and Bolden back.

Gary is not going to leave to go undrafted.

This is where you get a bit overzealous. Frank Jackson wasn't on Givony's mock last year at this time. He's projecting what he thinks a draft would look like based on who he feels will come out. I'm sure Trent would be somewhere in this draft if Givony was operating under the assumption that he was leaving. He's recently been inserted in the top 100 prospect list, and I believe well within the top 60.

It'll all just depend on how Trent does when he goes through the process. Some thought Frank was coming back last year but he tested out pretty well and then left

New mock by Givony.

4. Sacramento Kings- Marvin Bagley III
6. Chicago Bulls- Wendell Carter, Jr.
30. Atlanta Hawks- Grayson Allen
41. Orlando Magic- Trevon Duval

Who does he have Charlotte taking at 10-12 or whatever, please? The Ringer had them taking Carter last week.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom