Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Seth is back, and Center Ben Simmons will be back for the postseason. Cleveland on the verge of dropping to 7th. All systems go

Welp, Wiseman officially done for the season. Warriors going into the playoffs with an injured Draymond and Kevon Looney as their only bigs. Cue the "this is fine" meme.

Well, Philly is 1st in the East now. Embiid has locked up MVP. I'm actually glad about that from the Nets' perspective. They should try to lose their first play-in game and win their second so they can play Philly instead of Miami or Boston in the 1st round.

Another day, another non-competitive blowout of a playoff team by the Celtics that was over before the end of the first half.

Sixers going down means Boston is the 1 seed right now, as I think they have the tiebreaker over the Heat? 2 seed is the seed of death right now assuming Durant and Irving can beat a hobbled Cavs team

Yep, looks like Boston should avoid having to play Brooklyn in the 1st round. Great outcome for someone rooting for both teams. Boston should get by Cleveland pretty easily. Then in the 2nd round, they have to hope Philly hangs onto that spot. I'd have them in the ECF if the seeds stay like they are. Whether they can beat Miami or the Bucks will depends a lot on the health of those teams.

Actually, never mind, The Nets just lost to the fucking Hornets at home. They're now the 9 seed and will have to win two games just to play Boston.

What a shitty game for Kyrie with only 16 points on 6-22 shooting. The Hornets have now won 7 out of 8 and hold the tiebreaker over Brooklyn. LaMelo was a Beast!

I normally root for the Hornets, but fuck this bullshit hot streak out of nowhere at the end of the season. They can choke on a dick.

The Spurs really are enough better than the Lakers that they should be able to put this shit together and keep the Lakers out entirely. Spurs do get one Rockets game and two Blazers game in their last 8, but the other 5 are good teams. Maybe some of them will be resting guys then though.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom