I don't think the Warriors are going to win another game the rest of the regular season. They really, really suck without Steph.

Lakers gave up 82 points in the first half to Mavs and are losing by 26. Lakers and Warriors both suck.

Now LeBron is a "Hey girl!" Facebook mom selling pyramid scheme supplements to teenagers.

I continue to be amazed at how fully a piece of shit he's turned out to be, after like 17 years of appearing to be basically perfect.

Jazz blow a 20-point 2nd half lead to the Clippers. Most likely 1st round opponent still is the Mavs, but now in a 3/6 matchup instead of a 4/5. Mavs should be like 80% to win that series based on common sense.

Highly likely Snyder will be available as a special advisor to Scheyer starting this summer.

Reactions: rome8180

This is less than 5 minutes away from my apartment complex. I've wondered since I moved here why the hell the land in this particular spot is so empty. Figured they'd add more high rise condos as they just completed 2 of them fairly recently. This has real financing to it and seems the clearest indication yet that the NBA is coming even if they won't announce it for a while.

I think the players are going to police this themselves and make sure it doesn't become a broader trend. No one wants to have to worry about this when inbounding a ball.

Reactions: rome8180

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil