Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Ruptured left quadriceps tendon for Tony Parker. Wouldn't surprise me if it were a career ending injury. Sounds gruesome.

I wish Lonzo Ball had the same personality as LaVar. LaVar's the best, so damn entertaining and he pisses off so many people. He's basically the heel manager for a pro wrestler and it is fantastic.

Why did LaVar Ball pick such a pathetic name for his brand, though?

What it should have been: Three Ballz.

Every time I see Harden and Houston do typical lazy stupid bullshit I reflexively get mad at NCCU.

Neither team will even push Golden State. I think SA could win a game or two. Houston would be swept.

Watching this Rocket team do low IQ flailing tard things on offense just reminds me how much i'm going to hate watching Duke next year.

We might see two teams meet up in the Finals with zero total playoff losses. Two total losses between the teams seems likely.

Draymond's taunting of the crowd in the 1st half was incredible. My friend and I were both laughing. Then KD telling the mascot to "get the fuck off the court" was even better. Good times.

rome8180 said:
We might see two teams meet up in the Finals with zero total playoff losses. Two total losses between the teams seems likely.
I think the Warriors drop one in the WCF.

Cavs probably drop two against Washington, but either sweep or win in 5 if they play Boston.

Yeah, that is basically my thought too. Spurs could take two two games off of GS though. Houston, I think, I can take at most one. They may get swept.

Much as I would hate for Quinn to have yet another PG on his roster, the Pelicans should try to get Lowry. Lowry/Holiday/Hill/Davis/Cousins has to make the playoffs at least.

giphy.gif

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom