Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

The Simmons podcast with Michael Rapaport from last week is a great time. Just goes off on Phil Jackson, Kelly Olynyk, Dan LeBatard, Curt Schilling, Trump and others, while Simmons has to restrain himself and sarcastically pretend to be offended.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
The Simmons podcast with Michael Rapaport from last week is a great time. Just goes off on Phil Jackson, Kelly Olynyk, Dan LeBatard, Curt Schilling, Trump and others, while Simmons has to restrain himself and sarcastically pretend to be offended.

Seriously was the best Simmons podcast in years, holy shit. Needs to bring him on once a month at least. The back and forth about Bill Russell's Celtics was great too.

What a nightmare of a result. Rockets blow what should have been a regulation win, Harden is absolutely a fucking disgrace down the stretch in OT, Danny Green ties it, then puts them up for good, and Harden chokes again on last possession, getting bested by beak-faced 50 year old Manu.

NCCU don't even mention the refs ever again, your whole goddamn squad has Choke DNA all the way down the roster from head coach to "superstar"

Literally kill yourself. Kawhi didn't play a single minute of OT

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol at Harden getting stuffed by 58-year-old Ginobili. Also at him having 2 more turnovers than the entire Spurs team.

Not sure if the Spurs can win on the road without Kawhi. But I still think they sealed the series tonight.

I don't think they sealed the series if their best player misses more than 1 game.

Manu comes up huge - such a fan of that dude. Makes plays all over the court.

Yes, I was operating under the assumption that he would return for Game 7 at the latest. If he's back and fully functional for Game 6, then they'll close it out on the road.

Aside from Horford, the Celtics are a poor rebounding team. To address this next year, I think Mason would be a great fit; his passing ability would also be a huge asset for the Celts.

Let me know what you guys think of this.

Everything I've read/heard suggests the Nuggets will match any offer for Mason, since the Nuggets will likely have nothing else to do with that money. Good for Mason. He can afford to live on ski resorts for the rest of his life with the kind of contracts he's going to be seeing over his career.

Celtics are going to spend anything they can to get Gordon Hayward, and he probably goes there.

Two things:

1) The and-one by Danny Green that won the game last night was his first of the year

2) When Jonathan Simmons guarded James Harden he went 0-1 with 5 turnovers; yet another genius pickup by the Spurs

Never laughed this hard at topics on a message board, and that's saying something after years of TDD:

cAJfxU1.png

Like these dumb fucks would have even made Golden State break a sweat (Not that the Spurs won't get swept, just by not as much).

NCCU you have been given a lifetime ban from complaining about officiating with this team. They're chokers down to the core of their souls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like 3 of the top 6 players in the entire goddamn world are on the same team. And they're all just entering their primes. This is so beyond fucked.

Do you see any chance Chris Paul would go back to NOLA?

rome8180 said:
Much as I would hate for Quinn to have yet another PG on his roster, the Pelicans should try to get Lowry. Lowry/Holiday/Hill/Davis/Cousins has to make the playoffs at least.

I've heard that tossed around. Not sure how likely it is, but people are certainly discussing it. I am sure Nola would prefer Paul to Lowry. Similar age, but Paul has played there before and is better.

Am I overreacting when I say Houston should fire D'Antoni, trade Harden, and rebuild around Capela? Yes, I am. But by how much?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom