Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

It's weird that they are part of the US and the US doesn't give a shit about them.

The mayor of San Juan, PR says Puerto Rico is looking at an estimated 4 - 6 months without electricity. Damn, that's some rough shit.

The rest of North America should send whatever utility staff that can be spared to expedite the line repairs.

Thank goodness the legal system was able to remove this dangerous criminal from our midst.

Or maybe this is a clever ploy on his part - at 77, he's at an age where healthcare expenses will probably wipe out every penny he has, assuming he has only Medicare coverage. Go to prison, though, and the state has to pay for all your medical expenses.
As Trump & Friends continue to whittle away at the healthcare system, I expect to see more and more people working out ways to go to jail in order to get treatment for chronic conditions.

At least 50 dead and 200 injured in a shooting in Vegas. Shooter was a 64 year old retired white guy who apparently had a female accomplice. He’s dead. She’s in custody. Sounded like an automatic weapon on tape.

If there had just been a good guy around with a gun, this wouldn't have happened, right guys?

Seeing reports of 67 dead and 400 sent to the hospital as of now.

My heart is utterly broken.

At this point, you just frown and shake your head and pray it won't happen to your and yours. No amount of dead is going to change anything when it comes to the gun crazies.

At this point, you just frown and shake your head and pray it won't happen to your and yours. No amount of dead is going to change anything when it comes to the gun crazies.

I think the very fact that crazy people are allowed to own (unlimited numbers of) guns is the biggest problem, but somehow you're treading on constitutional rights when you say crazy people shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

I guess we don't need to worry about the constitutional rights of 50+ people in Las Vegas today, though.

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is only for the owner of the trigger finger.

A few months ago, I chose between St. Maarten and Vegas for a vacation, which would have begun on Friday and would be ending tomorrow. A close decision, I chose St. Maarten. Cancelled via biggest hurricane ever. Pissed when this happened, but I decided against rescheduling anything. Just going to sit home and enjoy not being dead for a while.

His brother is shocked, dumbfounded, can't believe it. He wasn't like that at all, he must have snapped, etc, etc.

Buried near the bottom of the interview - He hasn't spoken to his brother in about 10 years. I think I'd be looking for current neighbors to interview, the brother is out of the loop.

ISIS trying to take credit, FBI says nope. Trump about to call his own intelligence agency fake news. John Kelly probably talking him out of it.

So sad that it's so true.

But, good news! Gun manufacturer stocks went through the roof today!! Yay, America!

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom