Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

Mixing soda and milk sounds terrible
You never had a root beer float, peef?
They don't mix white and dark components in drinks in Arkansas
mountain-dew-white-out-soda-2-l_1546482.jpg

This stems from a bill in the WI legislature and Scott Walker appointed most of the board at the university. They bill it as "violent protest".

Not sure that is legal for a public school.
Its says they have to engage in violence or other disorderly conduct multiple times. I don't mind suspending/expelling people for violence, it all really depends on what is considered "disorderly conduct."

But I will say that the supposed reason for the policy is totally bogus. They're claiming this will force students to listen to/hear different opinions, but it's the 21st fucking century...I can listen to any notable speaker before they ever show up in person. We already know exactly what message these people will be presenting.

it all really depends on what is considered "disorderly conduct."

This is the thing

Disorderly conduct determinations would likely be pretty arbitrary, IMO. I am pretty pessimistic about these types of rules.

That's great, send the old people to war. The ones who were about to start being nothing but a drain on the economy, with their government pensions and their VA benefits. MAGA!!!!

I mean, if anyone has earned the right to grab a little ass, it's the old guy in the wheelchair.

Another woman says he grabbed her butt. The dirty joke is as follows:

Pres: Do you know who my favorite magician is?
Woman: Who?
Pres: David Cop-a-feel

That is real.

My wife just asked me if a woman would get in trouble for punching an ex president that grabbed her ass?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom