Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

Because the antifas crowd is so heavily armed and ready to murder and be killed by the cops in order to have tighter gun control.

Because the antifas crowd is so heavily armed and ready to murder and be killed by the cops in order to have tighter gun control.

According to the alt-right, yes. Also according to them, the antifas stated that they were starting a domestic war beginning today (I actually read that one yesterday on twitter). So the rightists are all fired up now, and the conspiracy theories are flying all over the place.
If you feel like maybe you're not sane, go read some of The_Donald subreddit and you'll realize you're probably the sanest person viewing the page.

They are spinning the shit out of this. By tomorrow morning, churches will begin making it mandatory that all worshipers come armed to services.

I can all but guarantee several people carry at my church every Sunday morning. And we're a fairly contemporary, non-denominational church. There's no telling how many people are packing at the large Southern Baptist church my wife grew up in.

Wow, I literally can't make this shit up. I think of something absurd, they come out supporting it

What kind of weirdo gets off by masterbating in front of people? Be a normal pervert one time.

Seriously though, this is great to see all these fucking sexual assaulters and pervs outed.

Guess Rocket Man has felt a little attention deprived lately.

It appears this one is capable of landing in Trump's lap at Mar-a-Lago.

It's been so long that I wouldn't know how to find it again, but I remember reading years ago one of those celebrity "blind items" that suggested a well-known TV news personality maintained what amounted to a secret stabbin' cabin down in Florida, where he liked to fly women for weekend encounters. Most of the guessers in the comments seemed pretty adamant that it was Lauer.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom