Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

Miami is going to have to sign Kaepernick or else it will come off as blatant tanking. Only have one more guaranteed season of salary owed to Tannehill, so they can be done with him now and tank for this next draft.

If the Giants had any goddamn sense they would tank the rest of the season and fire Ben McAdoo, Steve Spagnuolo and Jerry Reese.

I think with a good coaching staff and the right draft class the Giants can reach the post-season next year. This roster isn't 0-4 bad.

If the Giants had any goddamn sense they would tank the rest of the season and fire Ben McAdoo, Steve Spagnuolo and Jerry Reese.

I think with a good coaching staff and the right draft class the Giants can reach the post-season next year. This roster isn't 0-4 bad.
They have a Manning problem.

That isn't the problem.

Poor offensive line is the root. Also the D has a habit of giving up monster plays in spite of the talent on that side of the ball.

Deshaun Watson is giving me hope that the Texans actually found their franchise QB. That game today, wow.

QB's that have a better QBR than Eli:
Bortles, Keenum, Goff, Cousins, McCown, Wentz, Wilson.

Manning is league average. He can't do the heavy lifting any more. The bright side is that he's not Joe Flacco.

You know, I really would like to hear Trump's opinion on this. He's pretty down on black NFL players at the moment, but he's always big on sexism.

"This is absolutely unacceptable and Cam needs to be brought to heel"

-Fans of 31 other teams, more than half of which have a former rapist or woman beater on the roster

I really don't see the big deal about this but its Cam so it blew all the way up

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom