Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

BTW, CHS considering buying a Cam jersey makes me want to root for another team.

I don't see what the big deal is. The outrage over this is just as stupid for the outrage over players kneeling. There are far more important things in this world than having fake internet outrage about Cam Newton cracking a joke on women.

Not to mention, the question she asked was fucking stupid.

What a dumbass. It's like he accidentally swapped his internal monologue with his actual speaking. Almost bizarre to watch.

How exactly does your brain have to work to think that is a good idea to say into a microphone in a room filled with reporters?

Might go buy a Cam Newton jersey now.
This is a weird reaction.

I can somewhat understand not thinking it was a big deal, but I can't possibly imagine how this would inspire a new level of fandom. The only reasonable answer would be that you think women should stay out of sports. Is that the case?

I think the outrage is overblown, people get mad just to be mad. But it was definitely a douche reaction and a douche thing to say. Just goes to show that he is a turd. Always has been and always will be.

The reporter has been the beat writer for the team’s hometown newspaper for over a year and he doesn’t know her name. He’s an idiot.

What a dumbass. It's like he accidentally swapped his internal monologue with his actual speaking. Almost bizarre to watch.

How exactly does your brain have to work to think that is a good idea to say into a microphone in a room filled with reporters?
Except he doubled down on it when she went up to him in private after the press conference.

Really hoping Brady retires as the all time leader in TD's and yards but I don't know if he can do it.

Has 466 right now and on pace for 30 more which gives him 499. Manning has 539. So this season, and then two more seasons and he's got him. The last 3 seasons(including this years projection) puts him at 37.6TD's per season. Let's say he has a slight drop off down to 34. 499+68 puts him at 567 and absolutely smashing the record. The problem is, Drew Brees is two years younger and 7 TD's ahead. He has a slightly lower projection this year so they should be almost identical at around 499 TD's at the end of the year. I think Brady will hold up better but can he out last Brees? If they play the same amount of seasons from here on out I think Brady beats him but if Brees hangs around 1-2 more after Brady then he may get up to 600 and that'll probably never be touched.

But Tom has an outside chance at

6 Superbowls
3 MVP's-Him and Hunt are the projected front runners right now
All time TD's leader
All time yards leader

That's unreal

Except he doubled down on it when she went up to him in private after the press conference.

tbh good for him. He's allowed to have his own opinions and speak them. I hope he doesn't back down from this.

That is a very stupid way of approaching this. Anyway, he comment makes little sense.

Cam whines and sulks whenever something doesn't go his way. Do you think something like this will make press coverage of him better, CHS? This goes way past his stupid, sexist opinion and will bring even more pressure down on him anytime he says anything.

He's a fucking idiot.

Anyone who uses the term "female" in the way he does is a sexist moron.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom