Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

Just flip the Panthers/Bears and Saints/Redskins results and none of this even matters. I'm even angrier at those games than the horrific chokes by the two bottom feeders.

This seems unsustainable. Without actually knowing any objective stats on this, i'm going to guess the odds of at least one instance of "sexual liberties" taken by adulated big-ego mega athletes is probably much much higher than the general population. If every jock now on TV with at least one controversy from his past is exposed, there won't be any shows left.

NFL Network can hire this guy, though I suspect his calendar is pretty full:

Last edited:
Thompson and Turner out
Funchess quest

Should be a fun game.

Isn't he a true majority owner? It's not like anyone can fire him if so.

And with the decades of rumors of what Jerry Jones has done as owner behind the scenes... I don't think this is a can of worms the NFL wants opened.

Isn't he a true majority owner? It's not like anyone can fire him if so.

And with the decades of rumors of what Jerry Jones has done as owner behind the scenes... I don't think this is a can of worms the NFL wants opened.
Mlb forced the old Dodgers owner to sell (not for this reason), so it could happen.

Another game that just killed me to watch, but a win is a win I guess. Need to take care of business against the toothless Bucs and hope the Falcons beat the Saints next week, so we could face Atlanta in the Benz with the division title on the line. Regardless, I still don't think this team is a legitimate contender.

Another game that just killed me to watch, but a win is a win I guess. Need to take care of business against the toothless Bucs and hope the Falcons beat the Saints next week, so we could face Atlanta in the Benz with the division title on the line. Regardless, I still don't think this team is a legitimate contender.

What, you don't feel good about scraping by by one score in a game at home in which we had a +3 turnover differential against a bad defense?

+4 turnover differential, actually. Had a 99.9% win probability with 4 minutes left and held on by skin of teeth. That is the shit that wins titles.

This is every win in the past 4-5 years, though. Not gonna change.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom