Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

He was allowed to come back into the game, then spit up blood and was taken out. NFL is fringe sport in 20 years. Savage will be dead by then.

So Panther fans, Dave Gettleman has emerged as the favorite for the Giants GM position- what should I be expecting? and how is the Panthers DC because that's who he would probably suggest for the Giant owners to hire as HC.

I posted a tweet about Gettleman somewhere above. You can see Steve Smith’s thoughts up there.

extremely frustrating how hard the panthers make it on themselves.

cam missing 2-3 easy check downs on 3rd down that would have iced the game about killed me. expecting this to get resolved as Olsen gets healthier.

our safeties are a nightmare. at least in previous seasons you could count on Coleman and Davis to be a guaranteed tackles.

overall health, defensive line, and running game are biggest sources of optimism entering the stretch.

Vegas line out, it's Carolina -2.5

We're fucked, they know he's coming back. Would be closer to CAR -9 or -10 if he wasn't gonna play. Goddamn you, Bucs and Browns.

This seems unsustainable. Without actually knowing any objective stats on this, i'm going to guess the odds of at least one instance of "sexual liberties" taken by adulated big-ego mega athletes is probably much much higher than the general population. If every jock now on TV with at least one controversy from his past is exposed, there won't be any shows left.

Vegas line out, it's Carolina -2.5

We're fucked, they know he's coming back. Would be closer to CAR -9 or -10 if he wasn't gonna play. Goddamn you, Bucs and Browns.

...and suddenly today, after his alledged bone re-scan, the line has jumped to CAR -6 or CAR -7. Maybe he got bad news.

We now staring a 10-6 season with no playoff berth straight in the face. This would be an absolute worse case scenario. Good enough record to retain Ron/Shula, without even a loss in the wildcard round to show for it.

Only hope is if TD breaks Rodgers like he did Romo in 2015.

If he's playing we better fucking be trying to "Romo" him in the first quarter. After watching teams the last three years tee off on Cam's head with no flags I couldn't give a rat fuck about playing rough against opposing QBs

If we're not sending the Blitz like we did at the end of the Minny game and instead play that sackless soft zone pussyboat shit, i'm gonna hurl my remote at the television.

Last edited:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom