Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NFL

It's a good point that if they really think Mayfield is in the same class as the other 3, they could justify the Barkley/Mayfield combo. I didn't think Mayfield was even in the conversation.

I would rather have any QB and then the best OL or DL in the draft at 4.

sounds like a someone trying to sucker the Browns into drafting him with the number one pick.

To add to Peyton Manning being a scumbag, he sold all his shares of Papa 2 days before Papa and NFL ended its partnership. How is this not insider trading from the 5 head fuck?

To add to Peyton Manning being a scumbag, he sold all his shares of Papa 2 days before Papa and NFL ended its partnership. How is this not insider trading from the 5 head fuck?

Shares? He sold his franchises, not stock in the company.

My bad, worded it wrong. How is this not considered inside trading tho?

Had to unfollow RG3 yesterday on twitter after his most recent spat. For a player who blames the Skins for his career trajectory, he sure loves to talk about the Skins' business. So tired of his fake persona. 2012 he was my new favorite player. Wow, what a turn.

Amazing how fast Seattle turned into a mediocre also-ran. Someone elsewhere characterized them as the defensive version of the Greatest Show on Turf. Electrifying, boisterous and dominant on one side of the ball for about 3 seasons. Both undone by the Patriots, and very quickly slid into irrelevance.

Interesting. Not sure i'm a fan of the move, I actually thought on the year that Worley was our best overall corner, though that speaks more to the weakness of the positional group than anything else. I think we might be taking that Corner from Colorado in the 1st round.

Also Smith was due to be cut anyways. Don't like Hurney taking on $$$ like that when he shouldn't even have the job next year

Interesting. Not sure i'm a fan of the move, I actually thought on the year that Worley was our best overall corner, though that speaks more to the weakness of the positional group than anything else. I think we might be taking that Corner from Colorado in the 1st round.

Also Smith was due to be cut anyways. Don't like Hurney taking on $$$ like that when he shouldn't even have the job next year

Did Smith even play in the Super Bowl?

Super Bowl - 5 receptions 49 yards 17 Long on 9 targets.

2017 - 36 receptions 430 yards 11.9 avg 2 TD 59 Long.

I don't really understand the move, do they think he is going to be like a more sure handed Ted Ginn that Cam can just rare back and throw it as far as he can and let him run under it?

It just seems like to me Samuel or Byrd (if he can stay healthy) could stretch the field just as well. There is also a first round talent WR from Oklahoma State in our draft range.

WalterFootball.com has Jaire Alexander from Louisville falling to us over "injury concerns". They called him the best defensive back at the NFL Combine.

Last edited:
Man if the Browns draft right and don't fuck up in free agency they could really be set for the future.

If none of the QBs stand out then I'd take Barkley at 1 and a QB at 4. Between those 2, Gordon and Landry, that's a hell of an offense for the foreseeable future. They already have talent on D.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom