Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

North Carolina at Duke - Pregame/Predictions

Ugh, this is going to be such a terrible night. If it were at UNC, at least I wouldn't have to feel bad about the UNC cheers taking over the stadium.

FoolishTarHeel said:
Thain said:
Gameday people!!! Time to get that bell!
Not happening for y'all...

But A for enthusiasm! ; )

Luckily for Gio et al, Enthusiasm is a 4 credit-hour course...

Good chance I die out there tonight. Either from rushing the field and riding the goalposts or in a depressed stupor after the game. GTHC. Section 28 will be ready.

The UNC cheer section will no doubt have a louder cheer for Pinson/Okafor/Jones than our own students.

DurhamSon said:
The UNC cheer section will no doubt have a louder cheer for Pinson/Okafor/Jones than our own students.

I was up at the very top so maybe the cheers were loud down on the court last night, but they sure sounded weak. I did better from the top row.

ChibCU said:
DurhamSon said:

I was up at the very top so maybe the cheers were loud down on the court last night, but they sure sounded weak. I did better from the top row.

lol, was that you screaming at them during FTs??

Bad news guys, wifey wanted to watch the game so were staying in. Make your bets accordingly.

Pantone287 said:
ChibCU said:
DurhamSon said:

lol, was that you screaming at them during FTs??

No, if I was in hearing range... then maybe I would have lol

Ha, good, that guy was a little awkward.

Welp, I'm off... pray that coach Fedora is a merciful man. My prediction is 230 yards and 4 TDs for Bernard, 275 yards passing, 300-350 total yards for us, score 45-17.

If we somehow lose I will return for a beating later...but I'm trying to get a little bit of trash talking for UNC vs. Duke now since I don't know how confident I'll be about it come basketball season ; )

FoolishTarHeel said:
If we somehow lose I will return for a beating later...but I'm trying to get a little bit of trash talking for UNC vs. Duke now since I don't know how confident I'll be about it come basketball season ; )

Justifiable reasoning.

FoolishTarHeel said:

Maybe this will teach you that Cheaters don't always win. :lol:

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom