Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ohio State at Duke - Wednesday, Nov 28, 9:30pm ESPN

Quinn looks he does an "Oh, shit!" jump when he releases it.

aiw said:
Quinn looks he does an "Oh, shit!" jump when he releases it.

hahaha he sure does. Thx for pointing that out.

FUCK FUCK FUCK I THREW IT TOO FAR! :x

WOOHOO! :shock:

bdotling said:

I love that when we quote this, it keeps giving a closer link to the vid. It's easier than scrolling back.
All 5 of the top 5 plays involved Quinn: 2 lay-ups, 2 assists, 1 miss that drew the defense and opened up space for an offensive rebound dunk (the record setter!). I'm really digging how he is developing...
I wonder if they get coached on how to respond in the interviews. You can't coach the hilarity, I don't think. That's all Marshall. But they never get so caught up in the joking around that they forget to acknowledge the fans and say all the right things about working hard, etc. Even the banter is adorable, never uncomfortable or awkward.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get the impression they're just a reeeaaallly good group of kids.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEZzCL9mwWo[/youtube]

Great insight into UNC vs Indiana and Duke vs OSU.

had to do the insecure ( :lol: ) version of the youtube url.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dequan Cook, Steven Curry, Mickadoo, "Mason Plumlee averaging 19.7 points and 10 rebounds - close to a double double", etc.

Also, how's he running out of time? Does his mom only give him 5 minutes for his video blog? Smooth exit.

rome8180 said:
I think we finish the regular season with one OOC loss and three conference losses. That should get us a one-seed for sure.
I think you may be right about the 3 conference losses...hoping you are wrong though!

I believe the road game at Miami will be tough

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom