Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ohio State at Duke - Wednesday, Nov 28, 9:30pm ESPN

Why are we giving 6 points in this game? Is there something I don't know about OSU? That doesn't sound right for a game between two top five teams.

Mason needs to destroy Amir Williams. I remember when he was a horrible statue of a HS PF a couple of years ago, so bad that he wasn't even fit to be a Duke screener.

Cook-Craft matchup scares the crap out of me, though.

I was way off in this one. I didn't think we would get whipped that badly on the defensive boards.

Three of last year's final fours are victims of the Devils already this season - never would've expected that.

Was the line 5.5 anywhere? Makes Mason's last FT that much more hilarious if so.

Deshaun Thomas only had 16, fucking nuts the way he started the game.

It's interesting how quickly Coach K and Thad Matta shook hands. Seems like not a lot of love lost between them.

And it's clear this game meant a lot to Coach K, his assistants, and the players. The way he congratulated his assistants was telling.

Congrats to the boys on a tough, hard-fought win. There were many things not going Duke's way, not the least of which was the tough physical play of OSU, but they found a way to win. What a 2nd half. Great win against a really good team

plumdunk.gif

Congrats to the boys on a tough, hard-fought win. There were many things not going Duke's way, not the least of which was the tough physical play of OSU, but they found a way to win. What a 2nd half. Great win against a really good team

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom