Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

11 minutes into this speech and still hasn't said what he's gonna do.

I commend him for agreeing to simply read what some traditional Republican wrote for him. Anything that involves him not using his brain is a step in the right direction.

My senators are saying Trump's new plan gives us a clear way forward. I honestly must have watched a different speech because it didn't have any specifics and just seemed to be a continuation of what they're already doing. The only strategy I heard was "to win" as if they weren't doing that before.

I'll translate republican for you.....
To end a war is to lose. To continue a war or/and to add more troops is to win.

So exactly what does Trump need to do in order for everyone who matters to finally say, "For the safety and security of our country, he's got to go".

Trump Unchained is a danger to the entire world.

I seriously think he's trying to George Costanza his way out of the job but his base ends up loving him more so the GOP is reluctant to replace him.

See if you can figure out when this guy that says the Confederate flag is not racist outs himself as a racist

Jesus.

What did Martin Luther King Jr ever do that was designed to oppress white people?

He is literally releasing a bunch of shitty things under cover of a Cat 4 hurricane thinking no one will notice (oh, and Friday night):

1. Trans ban rules
2. Pardon Arpaio
3. Sounds like he's revoking DACA

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil