Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

Trump ending DACA. Really, really dumb. Pisses me off, and I have a high tolerance for a lot of things. Then you have Sessions talking about how we need caps on current immigration when in actuality we aren't bringing in nearly enough. Such a backwards admin with regard to this issue.

Trump ending DACA. Really, really dumb. Pisses me off, and I have a high tolerance for a lot of things. Then you have Sessions talking about how we need caps on current immigration when in actuality we aren't bringing in nearly enough. Such a backwards admin with regard to this issue.
You had me until "with regard to this issue."
So close.

That sort of idiotic phenomenon might be a good thing. Trump does something liberals are pleased with, gets lots of positive mainstream press because the mainstream press is almost entirely liberal. If he is truly an idiot, he will simply do more socially liberal things once he realizes that's what he should do to get rave reviews from the major newspapers and news channels.

So Trump is just a doddering old man who has been easily manipulated by those with access to him - Bannon, Roger Stone, Putin, his kids.
If the Dems were smart, they'd seclude him in a room and refuse to allow any Repubs to speak directly to him.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...l-has-a-playbook-for-dealing-with-north-korea

Decent article here about the Begin Doctrine, a policy which may have been influenced by former Southern California professor William Van Cleave, which stated you needed to bomb the bomb(s). I can see the United States and Israel teaming up to do something to NK like what the Israelis did to Iraq in 1981, because NK is in cahoots with Iran. And Lord knows Israel will not let Iran get nukes. Maybe a simultaneous cyber attack and some B-2 Spirit action on the NK reactors. Hopefully Trump has the stones to give the okay after years of appeasement and enabling by Clinton, Bush, and Obama.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/arti...l-has-a-playbook-for-dealing-with-north-korea

Decent article here about the Begin Doctrine, a policy which may have been influenced by former Southern California professor William Van Cleave, which stated you needed to bomb the bomb(s). I can see the United States and Israel teaming up to do something to NK like what the Israelis did to Iraq in 1981, because NK is in cahoots with Iran. And Lord knows Israel will not let Iran get nukes. Maybe a simultaneous cyber attack and some B-2 Spirit action on the NK reactors. Hopefully Trump has the stones to give the okay after years of appeasement and enabling by Clinton, Bush, and Obama.
Reads more like a propaganda piece to me.

This should be the litmus test for all aspiring presidents: Does he have any pets?
Only three presidents haven't had pets: (Andrew) Johnson, Polk, Trump.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom