Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

He is literally releasing a bunch of shitty things under cover of a Cat 4 hurricane thinking no one will notice (oh, and Friday night):

1. Trans ban rules
2. Pardon Arpaio
3. Sounds like he's revoking DACA
4. North Korea launched more missiles.

Even though the Arpaio pardon was expected, in my opinion it's still the most disgusting thing he's actually done to date. Fuck the courts, fuck the Constitution - I AM the Law!!

It also sends a message to his pals that are currently or potentially under investigation: Nothing to worry about, I'll get you off the hook.

The Fox News wing of my family came to the house Saturday for a party. Did they give a fat fuck about Trump's response to Harvey, or the pardon of Arpaio, or Russia, or the fact that the GOP Congress is ineffective and in apparent chaos?

No!

All they wanted to talk about was their hope that Colin Kaepernick does not play in the NFL again. This is apparently the most important issue in their world right now.

These particular family members aren't exactly intellectuals, but they're not simpletons, either. It is just staggering what Fox does to people's brains.

Trump just said he announced pardon of Arpaio during the hurricane because he thought TV ratings would be high.

He also said Arpaio was unfairly treated by Obama and the indictment cost him the election.

Trump just said he announced pardon of Arpaio during the hurricane because he thought TV ratings would be high.

He also said Arpaio was unfairly treated by Obama and the indictment cost him the election.

Wait, he said the indictment cost whom what election?

Wait, he said the indictment cost whom what election?
Arpaio his election.

Anyway, I thought Trump was trying to hide the pardon by releasing it when he did. He actually tried to amplify it. Astounding.

Honestly think Trump is trying to get run out of office at this point. Pardoning Arpaio gives cover to all the people in Trump's corner who have sold out to Moscow. Basically a get out of jail free card.

Jim Bakker says if Trump is impeached, Christians will start a civil war.

We'd best start keeping a close eye on physicsfactor.

Do these people not understand how presidential succession works? Do they not realize that Mike Pence would become president in the event of a Trump impeachment? I swear they think a Trump impeachment means Hillary gets to be president.

There was an interesting piece on Politico which described how Putin was using paid FB and Twitter trolls to drum up the concept of civil war if Trump went down. Sounds like it's working nicely.

There was an interesting piece on Politico which described how Putin was using paid FB and Twitter trolls to drum up the concept of civil war if Trump went down. Sounds like it's working nicely.

Yeah, that's been going on for a while. One reason they're so effective is, they're just saying the things that Trump supporters want to believe anyway.

Oh, and you can track them here http://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/about if you're interested.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom