Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

Fuck is the most versatile word in the English language. Kudos to Zach for his lingual flexibility.

Do you have any commentary to add to that tweet? If not, fuck off and stop spamming my site.

I also didn't realize "Rocket Man" had been in power for 25 years.

I simply found the tweet funny because I didn't know Kim was even 25 years old. There's no need to start throwing F bombs and accusing me of spam. You are better than that.

Fuck that. There is nothing better than fuck. I suggest you Fuck The Fuck Up.

But seriously, don't just post links or tweets without commentary. That shit drives me insane.

Do you have any commentary to add to that tweet? If not, fuck off and stop spamming my site.

I also didn't realize "Rocket Man" had been in power for 25 years.

I simply found the tweet funny because I didn't know Kim was even 25 years old. There's no need to start throwing F bombs and accusing me of spam. You are better than that.

Fuck that. There is nothing better than fuck. I suggest you Fuck The Fuck Up.

But seriously, don't just post links or tweets without commentary. That shit drives me insane.

LOL.

I hope you guys know the phrases I have used like "Triple Towers" and "DTFU" and "Alabama on the Huron" are just me trying to be funny. I don't actually mean them.

And lesson learned.

Republicans aren't even willing to give up state/local tax deductions to get lower tax rates across the board. "I will not accept this extra $5 if it means I have to give you $1 of it." Fucking idiots. Tax reform will die. Nothing will get done during this Presidency. Republican President, Republican Congress, Republican Court, American people unanimously enjoy having more money than having less money in the short term... all this, but can't lower taxes. Fucking awful government.

Republicans aren't even willing to give up state/local tax deductions to get lower tax rates across the board. "I will not accept this extra $5 if it means I have to give you $1 of it." Fucking idiots. Tax reform will die. Nothing will get done during this Presidency. Republican President, Republican Congress, Republican Court, American people unanimously enjoy having more money than having less money in the short term... all this, but can't lower taxes. Fucking awful government.

May not be the same people getting the $5 and paying the $1. Even though the states with highest state taxes are pretty blue, they feature cities in which a lot a lot of wealthy influential Republican donors live. Some of those folks stand to lose a lot if they can't deduct their state/local from their federal, and I'm guessing that for them the loss wouldn't offset their gains (unless they own corporations, in which case they'll still make a killing).

I can't think of a way a Republican who stands to lose a lot from not having the state/local tax deduction would not benefit overall from Trump's tax reform proposal. If you're taking that much in state/local income tax deductions, you're making enough income where you are going to benefit much more from lowering federal income tax rates to 25% and 35% at the highest two brackets. The highest state/local tax rate situation in the country is for Manhattan residents, who pay around 11% state/local at the highest marginal bracket. If you're deducting that from federal at the highest marginal bracket of 39.5%, you're lowering your total income taxes by about 4%, assuming everything below the highest bracket is negligible because you are making so much income. If you aren't at that level of wealth, the overall impact of state/local deductions is less pronounced.

Trump wants to lower the top rate by 4.5%. ETA: and get rid of AMT, which is huge for the wealthy, especially anyone with stock options in their companies. I can't see how even a super-high-income person in Manhattan would not benefit overall. This seems to be purely a case of wealthy people in high state/local tax jurisdictions not even being willing to take an extra dollar if it means helping some other people more than them.

Last edited:
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ilitary-leaders-maybe-this-is-the-calm-before

As Trump and First Lady Melania Trump gathered for a photo with the military leaders and their spouses, Trump pointed around the room and asked the assembled reporters, “you guys know what this represents?”

“Tell us,” one reporter said.

“Maybe it’s the calm before the storm,” Trump replied, according to pool reports.
Another reporter asked Trump if the “storm” was Iran or ISIS.

“We have the world’s greatest military people,” Trump said. A third reporter again asked Trump what the “storm” was, to which Trump replied, “you’ll find out.”

Seems axes will get his wish. I hope he gets drafted.

Didn't share this during campaign because they knew confirmation would actually help Trump win.

Last edited:
Pro life GOP congressman resigns after getting caught asking his half his age mistress to have an abortion. GOP'ers are the most fake pieces of shit on the planet. Love watching them crash and burn.

Pro life GOP congressman resigns after getting caught asking his half his age mistress to have an abortion. GOP'ers are the most fake pieces of shit on the planet. Love watching them crash and burn.

Lol. I don't think the GOP has that market cornered. Just ask Richard Blumenthal.

Cmon's point was, this guy has crusaded against legal abortions for other people, claiming that he believes life begins at conception and anyone who gets an abortion is a murderer. Except when he thought an unwanted pregnancy was going to directly affect his life. Then it was perfectly okay. Being pro life has been a cornerstone of Murphy's career, and it was all just political rhetoric aimed at getting the fundies to vote for him.

All Blumenthal did was lie about Vietnam, when in fact he never left stateside, but he DID enlist and he WAS in the Marine reserves. Not remotely the same thing as Murphy.

Neither party has a monopoly on fake pieces of shit-neither party is more fake or more shitty than the other, either. Politicians say what they think will get them elected. This is elementary civics since the days of the Caesars. That's all I'm saying. I like CMon85, but his comment was silly.

Have to agree with Axe here. Thinking one party has even the vast majority of fake PoSs is silly. They almost all are. CMon just happens to agree with the policies of some of the fake PoSs which is fine.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom