Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

Have to agree with Axe here. Thinking one party has even the vast majority of fake PoSs is silly. They almost all are. CMon just happens to agree with the policies of some of the fake PoSs which is fine.
Most politicians are fake but Pubs definitely fake their beliefs more than Dems IMO. Telling an outlandish story about Vietnam when he wasn't there is idiotic but isn't hurting anyone.

Then you have another politician fighting his whole career for pro life. But then he cheats on his wife and tries to pressure a young woman into an abortion. That's affecting this woman personally and potentially the child. Who is this asshole to claim pro life and then completely change his belief system will it will touch his life in a negative way? They're fake. They'll say whatever they want and vote on things to ruin people's lives but then they want those same things when they're denying it for others. It's like when they wanted to keep parts of Obamacare for themselves but not American citizens in their original change of OC. It's insane the shit they try to pull.

Pence was "offended" and left after kneeling during the anthem today. Then, he goes on twitter and says how he respects everyone's opinion, but why can't you just stand? I think the most incredible thing about this administration is that they are intentionally trying to stir up hatred and people are buying it. His whole damn walkout was obviously planned.

This administration has been unbelievably wasteful of tax dollars

It's amazing that 32% of this country is OK with a internet troll as president.

This is where we are as a civilization. All the great people in American history, all the wars, all the monumental scientific, engineering and artistic advances, have brought us here. Can't blame Dion.

"My doctor says that my IQ is 150 over 110!"

"Only 32% of the US population can match my score on this history quiz. See if you can correctly identify each of these Grand Wizards!"

Trump will be so proud when he shares with us that his IQ score matches his best round of golf score.

You would think that the worst thing about this would be the hilarious tweet itself, but no. Please, please read the replies.
No wonder he's fucking delusional, between the Breitbarteers and the Million Bot Army.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom