Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player R.J. Barrett

Just got the ESPN app alert (man, they were really late :rage:)! I was coming to post it, congratulations to R.J.

R.J. is one of 3 finalists (Tre Jones and Romeo Langford) for the Gatorade POY, too.

R.J. will probably win.

Zion and Cam dealt with various injuries throughout the year and didn't play full slates.

DX4dSREVAAEYwzZ.jpg:large

BREAKING: R.J. Barrett wins Gatorade National POY Award.

I believe that's all the majors. Now he just needs to win MVP of McDs, GEICO Nationals, Jordan Brand, and Nike Summit.

Montverde just beat Lone Peak in the GEICO's quarterfinals.

R.J. Barrett had 33 points, 5 rebounds, 5 assists, and 1 block.

9-13 on 2s.
0-3 on 3s.
15-20 on FT.

That's a DeRozan statline if I've ever seen one.

His 3 ball is ugly right now (none of his attempts today were close) but I bet he'll be hitting 35% by end of next year.

If the Duke coaches can fix Tricky, they can fix this ultra competitive and hard-working phenom.

I want Duke to bring in the shooting coach who Tatum had. He worked with Beal and some other great shooters. From the time Tatum worked with him on -- about halfway through his season at Duke -- his three ball improved by like 10% or more. And it's carried over into the pros.

Last edited:
I want Duke to bring in the shooting coach who Tatum had. He worked with Beal and some other great shooters. From the time Tatum worked with him on -- about halfway through his season at Duke -- his three ball improved by like 10% or more. And it's carried over into the pros.

Drew Hanlen from Pure Sweat?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom