Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

Wasn't sure where to put this, but Kenyon just perfectly summarized my thoughts about Karl.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's clear the answer to Kenyon's question is Dean Smith.

The new Most Interesting Man in the World just looks like some generic homeless guy. Not that random homeless people aren't interesting, but I didn't think that was the feel they were going for.

I said the something similar to my wife the other night. IMO sometimes a man can just the right amount of weird looking to be oddly attractive to women. This new guy is just ugly though.

A homeless looking guy with the slogan "Stay thirsty, my friends" should really be peddling fortified wine.

deepdarkblue said:
A homeless looking guy with the slogan "Stay thirsty, my friends" should really be peddling fortified wine.

You realize cognac is fortified wine, right?

rhfarmer said:
deepdarkblue said:

You realize cognac is fortified wine, right?

Really? I always thought it was some sort of solvent, like turpentine or gin.

Ordered a pizza and it was supposed to be here an hour ago. They still haven't called to say they'd be late.

They claim they tried delivering it and no answer. Then tried calling from their store a couple times and no answer. Bizarre. Had my phone next to me since I've ordered it with no missed calls.

Update on the pizza situation please. Did it arrive? Did you tip? Do you think they spit on it?

Pizza arrived 30 minutes or so after I called. I did tip since I don't know whose fault it was (though it wasn't mine). I was polite so I doubt they spit on it but maybe.

They forgot to make it and then made a fresh one for the delivery.

Ok guys, need some help. I am having a son in 5 weeks. Wife and I still haven't settled on a name. We are strongly considering a few non traditional names and I suggested to my wife to run it by my fake internet friends to get their unfiltered thoughts.

1. Duke
2. Bhodi
3. Maxwell
4. Littleton*
5. Nelson*
6. James*
7. Robert*
8. Harris*
9. Benjamin
10. Oak

*indicates family name

rhfarmer said:
Ok guys, need some help. I am having a son in 5 weeks. Wife and I still haven't settled on a name. We are strongly considering a few non traditional names and I suggested to my wife to run it by my fake internet friends to get their unfiltered thoughts.

1. Duke is a dog's name. Or a nickname.
2. Bhodi I have no opinion
3. Maxwell I'm conflicted. I like Max, but Maxwell is Maxwell Smart, and I don't like that. How about Maxton? Maxton Farmer is a fucking awesome name
4. Littleton* Only if you want your son's frenemies to call him Littledick
5. Nelson* A great middle name, but don't start there
6. James* It's just okay. Good middle name. How about Maxton James Farmer?
7. Robert* no opinion
8. Harris* Another nice middle name
9. Benjamin no opinion
10. Oak Oak Farmer? Like, he cultivates deciduous trees? I'd let that one go

*indicates family name

These are my raw, unfiltered thoughts. Apologies to all dead ancestors and living family members I may have offended.
I've decided your son's name is Maxton James Farmer, so it really doesn't matter what you name him now.

Maxwell is also a terrible TDD poster that has an avatar of a lizard smoking a cigar.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom