Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Randomopolis

This will always be my Bodie.

6a00d83451960269e2016306b6f1c9970d-800wi

I like the name "Harris." But i like last and middle names used as first names. Bhodi is good too. Harris Bhodi Farmer.

Anyone going to point out the obvious need to have Farmer give his child the initials TDF?

DukeNukem05 said:
Anyone going to point out the obvious need to have Farmer give his child the initials TDF?

My wife, who you have had the pleasure of meeting, suggested "DTF" rather than "TDF"

rhfarmer said:
Ok guys, need some help. I am having a son in 5 weeks. Wife and I still haven't settled on a name. We are strongly considering a few non traditional names and I suggested to my wife to run it by my fake internet friends to get their unfiltered thoughts.

1. Duke
2. Bhodi
3. Maxwell
4. Littleton*
5. Nelson*
6. James*
7. Robert*
8. Harris*
9. Benjamin
10. Oak

*indicates family name

Cameron? Tangent: my wife processes memberships for the Dolly Parton Library at work, and she got one this week for a Dean Roy.....

Bhodi seems absolutely spot-on for a child of yours.

Woke up to news that a former student was sexually assaulted by her stepdad earlier this week and he is now on the run. Feeling a mixture of heartbreak, anger, and desire to break stuff right now.

Man, the liberals have gone even further on the side of stupid than my Trump friends on Facebook the last few days. I need to get off social media.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom